Registration for our 2018 – 2019 Season is now Open!
To complete your registration, payments can be made via e-transfer to email@example.com after submitting the Registration Form.
Fees (2018-2019 Season):
- *Early Bird* Membership fee for the year: $225 per chorister ($200 for each additional sibling) if registering prior to September 1st
- After September 1st fees will be $250 per chorister ($225 for each additional sibling)
- Includes all choir activities, performances, rehearsals and t-shirt
- There is an additional $25 fee for early arrival supervision (before 3:50pm)
- There are bursaries available for those in need. To apply, please send a written request with an explanation of your circumstances via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
FIRST REHEARSAL is THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 13th, 2018
Rehearsals are THURSDAYS
Time: 4:00pm – 5:00pm
Location: Mimico Baptist Church (80 Hillside Ave near Royal York and Mimico Ave)
Regular rehearsals run from September through May 2018.
Please email email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
New Choristers are accepted in September and January. There is no audition. Forms and Payment are due by end of September, or end of January for second term registrations.
In lieu of raising fees, parents are expected to donate, seek sponsors, and/or contribute volunteer time to the choir.
School Pick Ups & Supervision for early arrivals
We have a dedicated volunteer who can pick up children from neighbouring John English JMS, St Leo’s and Rec Room.
For other schools, we encourage parents to arrange pick-up partners within the parent group if necessary – please let us know if you need help making arrangements.
Early arrival supervision is available at the Church before rehearsal for arrivals between 3:15 and 3:50pm, for an additional fee of $25 for the year.
Please ensure that you communicate your needs well before your first rehearsal so arrangements can be made.
Please review the revised Chorister Guidelines with your child before rehearsals begin.