Dear Parents and Choristers –
With apologies to those who have already received this, we got feedback that some on the list never got it, so we are re-sending with new deadline for responses – MONDAY JUNE 20.
Currently only 7 students have expressed an interest. We need at least 10 to proceed. Please see details below and RSVP by reply email if your child would like to attend.
If we have enough to proceed I will contact those who responded with payment details early next week.
From: Mimico Children’s Choir
Date: 7 June 2016 at 13:17
Subject: Canadian Opera Company Student Dress Rehearsals
- Mozarts Magic Flute – Monday Jan 16, 2017 @ 7:30pm
- Puccini’s Tosca – Thursday April 27, 2017 @ 7:30pm
- Running time: These are full length performances of the operas, with intermissions – they typically run 3 – 3.5 hours, so finish around 11pm. We will give you a more exact pick up time closer to the performances.
- Four Seasons Centre, south-east corner of Queen Street and University Avenue, next to the Osgoode subway station.
- $15 per child, per performance
- There will be 1 complimentary adult chaperone ticket per 10 students.
- Additional adult tickets are not available for sale to the student dress rehearsals.
- Choir families will be responsible for organizing their own transportation (ie: carpool/TTC) for students to and from the Four Seasons Centre.
- The group and chaperone(s) will assemble 15-20 minutes before the show and enter together.
- If your child is interested in attending, please reply to this email before Friday June 20 and let us know:
- name of child
- which opera(s) your child would like to attend (you can choose both)
- We need at least 10 choristers for each performance to go forward.
- We also need to confirm and pay for the group by June 30, so payments will be due Friday June 24.
- Booking/Payment details will be emailed to families who have indicated their interest by replying to this email by June 20